- Codisin plus is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity reactions to any of the two active ingredients.
- Patients with severe liver or kidney diseases, haematopathy (example leucopenia or thrombocytopenia), porphyria are prohibited from using Codisin plus.
Drug interaction: Avoid concomitant administration with drugs that may increase QT interval.
- Those with insufficient Liver or kidney functions should use with care.
- Follow strictly the specified usage and dosage.
- Contact the physician when the clinical symptoms are not significantly improved.
Use in pregnancy and lactation:
Pregnant and lactating women should take with care when administration is necessary. Doctor’s advice should be followed.
Use in the elderly:
Codisin plus should be used with care in the elderly under strict monitoring of the Doctor or Nurse.
These include nausea, vomiting, impaired appetite, abdominal pain, diarrhea, salivation, dizziness, headache, tinnitus, skin itch and eruptions.
Codisin plus is taken orally after meals.
For adults: 2 tablets for the first time followed by 2 tablets at the 8th, 24th and 32nd hour.
The total dose is 8 tablets.
For children: The dosage should be decreased accordingly. Dosage adjustment is as shown in the table below
Dosage of codisin plus for different age groups
Please follow doctor’s advice
Codisin plus is available in pack of 9 tablets.